Account Alerts for Financial Peace of Mind
How much would you spend to get something that potentially saves you money and gives you financial peace of mind? Well, there's no fee here – just a few minutes spent setting up alerts on your CCU accounts.
- Notify you about failed login attempts and attempted password resets
- Alert you when account balance(s) are low
- Notify you when security alert preferences are changed
- Alert you if a transfer fails with your accounts
- Plus many, many more customizable alerts that are designed to protect you from fraud or overspending your balance
You can choose the function, delivery method and timing of your alerts. And even better, we're working to improve the security features on your accounts by soon bringing you even more alert options, offering greater financial awareness and safety.
few minutes you spend setting up account alerts now could save you a lot of headaches in the future.
1) Log into online banking.
2) Choose Profile & Settings (first choose MENU on mobile devices).
3) Scroll down to the ALERTS section and choose from credit card, debit card and account alerts.
4) If you don't see the type of alert you want in the list presented, you can choose "New Alert" in the top right area of the page.
For additional assistance, call 877.ASK.CCU (877.275.2228), visit a local branch
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government – National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.