Business VISA Platinum
You run your business with the utmost professionalism. You should expect the same from your credit card. The VISA Platinum for Business card allows you to manage your company's finances more efficiently and includes the following features:
- No annual fee
- No-fee cash advances
- Additional cards available for employees at no cost
- Individualized credit limits available for additional cards
- Secure online account review and payment options from the CCU site
- VISA's Zero Liability means you're protected if your card is lost or stolen
- Auto rental insurance on a 24-hour basis for collision or theft damage automatically covers up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles
- Travel accident insurance coverage of up to $500,000 at no additional cost when you travel on common air, sea and ground carriers
- Travel & Emergency Assistance services including medical and legal referrals, emergency ticket replacement and more, available 24 hours a day and every day of the year by calling a toll-free number or calling collect outside the U.S.
- Warranty Manager doubles manufacturers' warranties and grants you the opportunity to register a warranty, extend warranty protection and purchase extended service agreements
- 24-hour member service with live representative; during normal CCU business hours call 877.275.2228 or after hours call 866.317.0355
Business Visa Cards
Instantly access your money at any time with the CCU Business VISA Debit card, a safe alternative to using cash and checks.
- Easily track and manage your money
- No annual fee
- VISA's Zero Liability protection insulates you from unauthorized purchases and withdrawals
- 24-hour member service with live representative; during normal CCU business hours call 877.275.2228 or after hours call 888.908.7833
VISA Card "How To" Information
Add or remove a joint owner
You may apply online or with a representative to add or remove a joint owner. We will ask for updated personal information such as employment status and income. We will also pull a new credit report. All loan requests are subject to our Loan Review Committee Guidelines.
Add or remove an authorized user
Please contact us for appropriate paperwork to add or remove an authorized user.
Request a replacement card or close a card
Please call us at 877.275.2228 to request a replacement card or to close a card.
Request a credit limit increase
You may apply on line or with a representative for a credit limit increase.
Request a balance transfer
You can email or call us with your transfer request. You can also transfer funds from you VISA card to any of your share accounts with CCU through Online Banking.
As a business owner, you need immediate access to cash for your daily transactions, and Consumers Credit Union's ATM card is designed for you.
- Use any CCU-owned ATM at no cost
- Six free monthly transactions at other ATM locations (note that ATM owner may charge a fee)
- No-cost access to additional ATMs through CO-OP ATM Network partnership
For more information, please call 877.275.2228