Student VisaStart them on the road toward financial responsibility but maintain your peace of mind with the CCU Student Visa© credit card. This card starts building good credit scores while teaching students how to budget their finances and manage a line of credit.
- Available for ages 13 to 21
- Credit limits starting at $250
- No annual fee
- Easily track purchases through student's account statements
- Secure online account review
- Visa's Zero Liability means you're protected if your card is lost or stolen
- Student's name appears on card as "Authorized User"
- Must be applied for and opened by a parent or legal guardian (other restrictions may apply)
- Safe alternative to cash
- 24-hour Member service with live representative; during normal CCU business hours call 877.275.2228 or after hours call 866.820.3842
Student Choice Visa Credit Cards require a parent/guardian on a Visa Credit Card account with the student as an authorized user on the account. Complete Visa disclosure information.